Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tea Party is a JOKE!

What in the hell is wrong with this TEA PARTY? Can someone help me? I have watched several debates and I am highly impressed. Impressed how fcked up in the head some of these folks are. These folks are jokes. Have you heard some on the ish that has come out of their mouth?

Then I have to dumb myself down to even try to comprehend their talk about President Obama. It is fact that he has done more for this countries well being, security, infrastructure, foreign relations, economy, education, and more than ANY other President in this countries history. I would include race relations but that topic interest me a bit more so I will take my time on that below.

Now the fact of the matter is this. If someone placed you in a 30ft hole, you must do everything you can to get yourself out. That just may mean to SPEND MONEY on items you will need to get to even ground. Pres. Obama was put in a deep hole that he is gradually digging this country out of but some hate that, thus hate him. But again he has done the most out of every President in this short of a time. So you dig yourself out of a damn hole without spending anything.

Back to this race relations. Pres. Obama did help race realtions in this country in several ways. One big way was the fact that a good majority of the Racist, Prejudice, and Bigots are showing their face. We see you at your rallies with your signs and confederate flags etc.

And what the fck is TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK? Tell me tea drinkers! Take it back to when is my question? Take it back to the Bush days, I don't think so. Take it back to the 60s, well that means that you people of color and females wouldn't be welcome to the table. So take it back where? This is my country just as it is yours and I welcome anyone try to take anything from me! And if Pres. Obama was like Hitler then all of the jackasses saying that would done away with and the Nazi's would love the Pres. Obama. It hasn't happened yet. I swear the ish that comes out of ignorant people's mouthes should go straight into the toilet with the rest of the Shit.

Thoughts by Mlsahe26.......

No comments: