Monday, November 3, 2008

Face To Face W/ Obama

Oct. 30, 2008 will be a day that lives with me until I no longer exist. I had a chance to see and hear Sen. Obama in person. The sense of pride, joy, accomplishment, dignity, strength, unity, happiness, love, excitement are just to name a few feelings that I felt as I watched the man that has inspired millions. What a day!

This man is like no other in the history books, therefore he possesses his own history book. Constantly walking through barriers and facing challenges for this country as a whole not half or a portion.
Let's get it through our head that the time is NOW. Lets get it right. Vote Obama!


Thoughts by Mlsahe26.......

2 comments:

MsDDavis said...

http://www.myamericanprayer.com/video.html

DSH said...

U didnt tell me that you went to see B.O.!